Saturday, February 22, 2020

My Green friend

Green means pure,as pure as we get oxygen to breath .I now today in our busy  life style development and technology affect our life we are running behind buildings ,mall and metro .I really miss my green friend the long bushy branches of banyan tree where children enjoy swing in basant season.Tree's are so important to balance our environment and health.plants which not only provide medicinal properties but enhance the beauty and fragrance in our life.we can not imagine any festival with out any flower and fragrance.yahhhhhh! Vegetables ,herbs,fruits and pulses yah our food .our green friend is our life .Every one now what I want to say but hardly any one give it any importance.just think whene ver you see green friend say thank you and include it in our life .If possible plant a tree every festival or occasion make a friendship with its .my green friend now how to give only giving yes it's giving as pure air an oxygen.we should save our oxygen Don't we.

No comments:

Post a Comment