Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Aloe a Vera:


I now upload picture not so clear but I love this plant every thing perfect I don't believe in such concept .My garden aloe Vera I have 3 plant in my garden this in is big one.I use my old container which I hang on my balcony window it grow in this way.another plant which I recently took from same pot and place it on another one. In down picture you can see .Aloe Vera farming is also done in many place of India as it's have medicinal properties .It's play important roles in beauty industry.Many product are made of it.Soap cream and shampoo are made.
Its good for skin ,hair and body.Its cooling properties enhance beauty .people also grow it in garden drink the juice of it .It's also good for healthy especially in summer .Each and every plants of my garden is close to my heart .
aloe Vera every one now how much useful for our skin,hair and health

No comments:

Post a Comment