Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Aprajita plant:


Aprajita which also knowns as Asian pigeon wings.Such a beautiful flower.I call blue bell yes I gave name to it blue bell.I got this plant from nursery ,first one year I surprise to see there was no flower in it but ,from next year it's started flowering it enhance my garden beauty.In India plants and flower especially offer to God and goddess and this flower is offer to lord Shiva at shivlinga on monday.


Its a belief that if you keep the roots of aprajita in your money locker your money will increase in
Double size ,Wealth increase .One think I want to say to all of you your positive attitude toward on thing make thing positive.Even tree also make with aprajita flower.It also have medicinal properties.




In above picture you can see a beans of aprajita with seeds in it you can store it for reuse or planting new one.its came once flower dry .I also collect and store and gift it if any one want it.Aprajita flower I offer to lord shiva.Om namah shiva.Its also called Vishnu flower.In India this plant and flower used for Ayurvedic treatment .people make leaf juice and drink to kill poison.Its having quality to kill poison .It's can be mix with milk and drink for better digestive system.

No comments:

Post a Comment