Sunday, March 8, 2020

OUR MOTHER NATURE:

Happy Holi
Hey friend it's a great day today so I thought to start my new topic about our mother nature and its beauty don't you think we are bless with so beautiful nature which I want to share with my personal experience as I never visit village before I got married ,village for me is just whatever I saw in movie the small cottage with surrounded by farm....farming farmer and barren land but ,when I visited village it was big surprise  for me people and their life so simple we surrounded by mother land .
In India agriculture is main Occupation . Agriculture is back bone of India.Our hero's our farmer real son of mother nature.people in village are more close to nature as their all activity totally depend on  mother nature.Early morning they get up decorate the courtyard , home spiritual atmosphere.In our villages my mother in law sprinkle water on ground after that she decorate it with rangoli and perform tulasi pooja.I feel good when I see people really careful about their surroundings cleanliness it's motivate people and spread awareness among society..........🏥As an Indian due to judgement behaviour follow the same trend so now our trend is give advice about coronovious,🙃each and every one giving advice but to be frank if you have any doubt about it consult your family doctor or visit near by health clinic.

Sun rise or sunset so beautiful ,we feel bless with nature.Take deep breath and close your eyes and imagine it in front of you.Hey imagination itself ,make us feel fresh .people when buy magazine or book first thing ,they attracted toward beautiful image whether of nature or other thing.When I was in school I use to purchase books or register with good posture /image given on it.Today also I observe children buy books /register which have beautiful image of waterfall ,image of monument etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment