Saturday, March 21, 2020

My green zone........

Hey friend good morning .....I now today curfew day so we all are staying at home first time I am observing there is no noise out in garden .you now every Sunday our garden is full noise children ....🙉The corono virus it's really to take care of our health it's possible only if we cooperate and stuck to thing we should follow.
Today we are going to talk about decor related plants yes😊..........I am not joking but now a days it's became a trends to keep plants for home decor.🌱
I too love too keep plants in my home decor but due to busy schedule and less light insight home I am avoiding it .It's important to keep plants in light .But people who love to keep plants I think best one is Money plant it's easy to assemble and less effort to maintain it.
It's not important every time to purchase new planter as many in unuse stuff,jar ,basket we can get in kitchen etc.I alway thing to keep your interest alive is not an expensive deal.All we good effort and positive approach to keep our interest alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment